Dallas, Texas: Immigration and Citizenship Attorney
Are you planning to immigrate to the United States, either to join family or for a work opportunity? Are you an employer wanting to hire a foreign national or make sure your personnel files comply with all immigration laws? Are you a permanent resident and thinking about becoming a U.S. citizen? Immigration laws are incredibly complex, the required forms can be confusing - and one mistake can result in financial penalties or cause the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to force you to begin the process all over again.
If you are nervous about handling your own immigration or citizenship application and are considering hiring a lawyer, the law offices of Elsa T. Gonzales, P.C., invite your immigration or citizenship-related inquiries. Attorney Gonzales has exclusively practiced immigration law for 25 years, with unwavering dedication to finding efficient and cost-effective solutions to the immigration problems of her individual and business clients.
Visas ● Green Cards ● Permanent Residency
Elsa T. Gonzales, P.C. ● Dallas, Texas
214-688-1920 ● E-mail
The experienced immigration lawyers at the law offices of Elsa T. Gonzales, P.C., provide the following types of assistance with immigration and citizenship applications:
- Completing and filing the necessary petitions and applications
- Helping gather required documents
- Representation at interviews
- Verifying the qualifications of a potential employee who is a foreign citizen
- Labor certification applications (PERM)
- Performing compliance reviews for companies that employ foreign citizens
- Review of criminal records in preparation for citizenship application
- Referral to English language classes and citizenship classes
- Review of immigration history in preparation for citizenship application
- Removal Defense Representation
- FOIA and background checks to determine eligibility for immigration benefits
Realistic Assessments and Flat Fees for Many Immigration Petitions
No one likes to waste time or money. At the law offices of Elsa T. Gonzales, P.C., we firmly believe in giving our clients a full and complete assessment of whether their immigration or citizenship applications are likely to succeed. Based on our initial, in-depth client interviews, we are usually able to explain exactly what petitions and applications will be required and how long the process should take. Because we work efficiently and have deep knowledge of immigration and citizenship procedures, we are able to do many immigration applications for a flat fee - and we can usually tell our clients the amount of the fee at the first meeting.
Contact Our Efficient, Skillful Immigration and Citizenship Attorneys
The law offices of Elsa T. Gonzales, P.C., are located in the Arts District of downtown Dallas. We are easily accessible via DART, and we also offer validated parking for the initial consultation. We accept payment by many different credit cards, and have different payment options available. We can be reached by e-mail or by telephone at 214-688-1920.
Se habla español